culminated / climaxed
peaked / hit the peak / reach the peak
reach the vertex/ reach the apex
touch the highest point
a (/the) top
a (/the) acme
an (/the) apex
a (/the) zenith
a (/the) peak
a (/the) pinnacle
a (/the) vertex
a (/the) summit
the highest point
reach the nadir
get the lowest point
touch the lowest point
the lowest point
the lowest mark
rock bottom point
the all-time low
the lowest level
1. The price of the oil reached a peak amounting $20 in February and again touched the lowest point amounting only $10 in July.
2. The oil price reached a pick in 2003 while it was lowest in 2006.
3. Student enrollment in foreign Universities and Colleges increased dramatically hitting a peak of over 20 thousand in 2004.
4. The highest number of books was sold in July while it was lowest in December.
5. The selling volume of the DVD hit a pick with 2 million copies sold in a month but after just three months it reached the bottom with only 20 thousand sold in a month.
1. The overall sale of the company increased by 20% at the end of the year.
2. The expenditure of the office remained constant for the last 6 months but the profit rose by almost 25%.
3. There was a 15% drop in the ratio of student enrollment in this University.
4. The population of the country remained almost the same as it was 2 years ago.
5. The population of these two cities increase significantly in the last two decades and it is expected that it will remain stable during the next 5 years.